Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 75 Victoria Street, Blackpool, EN FY1 4RJ |
|Phone number||+44 1253 623952|
Opening hours Closed now. Today: 11:30 am — 11:00 pm
|Sunday|| 09:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Monday|| 11:30 am — 11:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 11:30 am — 11:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 11:30 am — 11:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 11:30 am — 11:00 pm |
|Friday|| 11:30 am — 11:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 09:00 am — 11:00 pm |
Reviews about Bella Italia Blackpool Victoria Street
- 1 / 5By Sweet CheeksWe Went in for the lunch time menu asked for a chicken and mushroom pizza and the chicken sandwich with chips pizza like a piece of cardboard very thin little to almost no topping on it the bread on the sandwich like a thin brick left me with an upset stomach I don't reccomend this place for a meal.May 03, 2017
- 4 / 5By Janeen ShearsI have eaten here on several occasions. Whilst the menu is not extensive it does offer a nice selection. Unfortunately on our most recent visit several menu items were not available - this was disappointing for a Friday evening.
The staff however were most attentive & even offered to have some dishes made slightly different to accommodate dietary needs.
Nice cosy venue in town centre - suitable for families, couples and small groups.October 30, 2016
- 4 / 5By Dean CassidyOur Family enjoyed a meal here. Their menu has some favourites and overall the food was good. Our server was very polite and helpful.
Suggestion: allow roast potatoes or chips to be substituted with pasta.October 01, 2016
- 5 / 5By Sadie SpencerWe came here for my daughters 14th Birthday & i can honestly say it was probably the best meal we have ever had.
We were served by Daniel, who instantly made us feel welcome from the moment we walked through the door till the time we left.
Our kids were being fussy about what they wanted to eat. No trouble for Daniel who brought some Ham over for my daughter to sample before ordering.
Lea, the Manager (I think) noticed my daughters birthday badge and carried her dessert over with a candle & sang happy birthday. A Lovely gesture to end a perfect evening which embarrassed my daughter but humoured us (Mum & Dad) so you saved us a job, lol
Finally compliments to the Chef for the delicious food.
It's not often I leave reviews but was so impressed I had to.
Thanks again for a wonderful evening. We will definitely return, but maybe not with eyes bigger than our stomachs next time ☺July 17, 2016
- 1 / 5By Stewart GarsideNo staff, food, (I had a breakfast) was awful, the one waitress was telling customers to come back in one hour as the chef was too busy to cook fresh orders. There were only half a dozen people in the place.June 25, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Bella Italia Blackpool Victoria Street
Bella Italia Blackpool Victoria Street is a moderately restaurant based in Blackpool, England. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.